What will you pay?
There are many different factors that will determine what your out-of-pocket costs are.
Here are different factors:
- If the plan charges a monthly premium in addition to your monthly Part B premium.
- Whether the plan will pay any of your monthly Part B premium.
- If the plan has an annual deductible or any additional deductibles for certain services.
- What your copayments are for each visit or service.
- The type of services that you need and how often you get them.
- Whether you follow the plan’s rules, like using network doctors, hospitals, and/or facilities.
- If you need extra benefits and if the plan charges for them.
- The plan’s annual limit on your out-of-pocket costs for all medical services. Once you have reached this limit, you won’t pay anything for covered services.
- Whether you have Medicaid or get help from your state.
Do you still have questions about what you might pay with a Medicare Advantage plan? Our Mentors have the answers!
Copyright © 2017 Medicare Mentor LLC. All rights reserved.